Hiring: System Administrator
Green Jade Games are a gambling software development company, based in Ta’ Xbiex, Malta. Green Jade Games are building games that influence the future of the iGaming industry and engage audiences that were previously uncatered for. Embracing technology and change, Green Jade Games strive to be at the forefront, forging new opportunities for our industry to grow.
We are hiring a full-time System Administrator to help manage the remote servers for all of our online gaming projects.
• Manage multiple cloud servers running Linux Operating System environment.
• Monitoring of servers ensuring stability and availability.
• Maintain a high level of security on our servers through access controls, backups and firewalls.
• Upgrade systems with new releases and security patches.
• Troubleshoot server outages and issues.
• Identify issues in a timely manner and share information on to the relevant stakeholders.
• Incident Management including root cause analysis and work on action plans to prevent future issues.
• Maintain backups of key infrastructure, especially databases, across multiple regions for disaster recovery to ensure business continuity.
• Deploy and maintain databases such as MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
• Deploy and maintain server environments.
• Manage tasks and communicate with producers and engineers.
• Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field.
• Expert level knowledge of managing Linux servers.
• Experience with the network layer and setting up routing between multiple servers.
• Experience managing firewalls and firewall security.
• Experience using Cloud solutions. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
• Experience with Docker.
• Experience managing and monitoring cloud infrastructure.
• Experience with relational databases. mySQL or PostgreSQL.
• Experience with NoSQL solutions. DynamoDB or MongoDB.
• Experience with Git.
• Excellent communication skills and experience working with moderately sized teams.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Masters degree.
• Experience managing Kubernetes clusters.
• Experience with AWS. Especially EKS, DynamoDB, Lambda and Fargate.
• Experience in a core programming language. C, C++, Java or Go.
• Experience with Jenkins.
Click the link to send us a copy of your CV and Cover Letter – Apply Here
All applications will be dealt with utmost privacy and confidentiality.